thesimpleveganista: Spaghetti Squash & Italian Bean Balls… A wonderful heart healthy spin on a classic! If you’ve never had spaghetti squash, you are in for a surprise. It’s a great replacement for pasta for those looking for a change, or just wanting to stay away from the wheat and rice pasta alternatives. Gluten free, vegan, hearty, simple and delicious!
5 Moves to Target Triceps For Tank-Top Season. It might not feel like it, but tank-top season is not that far away! Each of these effective triceps-toning exercises will help combat that notorious back-of-the arm jiggle.
Tricep Dip: Whether you’re outside, at the gym, or at home, triceps dips get your arms pumping. Be sure to avoid these common mistakes to make the most of this move and keep your body safe.
Tricep Push: Drop to your knees, and start showing your triceps some love with this low-weight move. Use two- or three-pound dumbbells for this one.
Skull Crushers: The name might sound a little scary, but there’s nothing to be afraid of when it comes to this effective triceps-toning move.
Side-Arm Push-Ups: An alternative for your standard push-up routine is the side-arm push-up. It tones your triceps, your deltoids, and the outside of your chest.
- bloodsweatandgearsblog | anotherfitnessjunkie | weightsandwellness
- myszinari | leanmeanme | not-all-whowanderarelost | prettygirl-inspo
- livingyoungwildandfit | healthynewsteph | eat-live-train-healthy
- the-fitfighter | wishes-toreality | i-can-do-it16 | healthypoopoo
- oatmeal-ape | cherierowan | healthylife- | angryhuffandpout |rz4929
- lizgetshealthyy | myfitblr-universe | redheadfit | featherlightinflight
- princess-inprogress | journey0unknown | raspberry-pudding | fitbootys
- Special mention to shopaholic-meets-fitspoholic
Fathers’ days it’s getting closer and I want to get something special for hubby this year, I came across this store some time ago on ebay Wardrobe Renovations, and I really like their products.
They have some pretty amazing suits and at a great price, I’m sure my husband will love them, I’m still deciding which one to get him, I have shop there before so I know I won’t have any issues. Take a peek maybe you will find something you like for a loved one or yourself. Here.
- crop-top-quest | ismoocheswho | bikinibody-beautifulsoul
- sexyclassysassy | the-fitfighter | aries-fitness-world | the-only-route
- myownlifelove | therapymgmt| fitasticlyhealthy | kaia-on-firee
- runrhianrun | delightfulcuriosities | avocados-and-cardio
- luxury-fitness | fit-since-today | fitgirlmotivationandnutrition
- fit-as-a-fairy | fitness-wannabe-19 | im-poundingthepounds
- Special mention blog fruitfitnessfoodie !!!
- recoveringformum | livingafitlife | i-fit-you-not | shrinking-but-shining
- iwillsoarx | vegan-recovery | workinforfit | eatfithappiness
- fitandhealthydirectioners | discipline-and-patience | carpediemfit
- healthyprofusion |futurefitnessguru | timetolose200 | sleepvato
- medusaslayer64 | healthyliving-forever | learn-to-loove-yourself
- whatdoesntkillusmakesushotter | fitlittlemonster | ineedmotivating
- angryyogi | thedailyasha | earningsuccess | mariaincrivaglia
- Special mention to the lovely blog sherunswiththesun !!!
I’m so happy and so relieved, I finally paid off my debt!! It took me 2 years lol and it wasn’t that high but my personal income varies from month to month, and now with cashcrate extra cash I was able to finally made it. Now I can start saving for a new smartphone, ugh I’m so happy.
This really surprised me, he can actually drive the bike, moving the wheel and changing gears, aww I just adore him and I feel so proud of him with every little thing he does. I guess he doesn’t need me anymore to have a ride on it lol. I enjoyed those rides but I’m too heavy for it now. Chulo.
Anyway. Hubby vacations are over, we spent most of them binging on Netflix watching House M.D we are on season 5 now that’s were I left it back when I was originally watching it on TV and now I’m hooked on and really like it, I’m also watching 30 Rock (I’m on season 3) I don’t know why I didn’t started with it before, oh I just love Netflix so much!