R U L E S:
- Must be following MRSJONIE
- Reblog this post once, likes WILL disqualify you.
- You can reblog this until midnight 25th April
- Winner and runners up announced after that.
- One BOTM winner and 50 runner ups will win promos
W H A T I’ M L O O K I N G F O R:
- A nice, friendly blogger fitness or health related
- Mom blogs or mom to be
W I N N E R W I L L R E C E I V E:
- Follow if not already
- A spot in my BOTM tab for the month
- A promo when the winner is announced, plus another three promos anytime in the month
- A mention in some promos I do for the winner.
R U N N E R(S) U P W I L L R E C E I V E
- 50 blogs will be promoted as runner ups
- Special mention blogs
- And favorites bolded
- freespirit-hotbody | oatmeal-ape | isabella-gets-thin | fiercefitme
- pinklovefitness | theyseemerowintheyhatin | rockin-fl-body
- fitlerr | bodymindsoulrecovery | discipline-and-patience
- up2getfit | getfit—gethappy | jmemotivation | jrz4929
- fitandhappy-fitblr | myownlifelove | therapymgmt | glittercrushed
- positivefithealthy | healthylivingposts | healthyli | beatyourhighscore
- do-more-squats | runrhianrun| running-too-freedom | stupidhass
- Special mention to the lovely fitnessluvr !! She rocks!!
TBT; Back when my hair was super long and healthy, I was still chubby and curvy and with even more mental issues I was in the peek of my post-partum depression and had no idea what was going on with me and thought I was going crazy, but still had the motivation to care for my appearance. I did my hair and makeup more often back then.
Which it’s weird, now that I been into treatment and know more about my illness and that I actually feel more in control of my life, I can’t find the motivation to do it, maybe I’m just too confortable looking like a hobo? I have no clue, I’m in rags and looking yucky, I guess it’s because I’m a bit in low self esteem since I got all the weight I had lost again. Ugh.
It’s that time of year again, the sun is shining, the days are getting longer and warming up. Spring is here, and it’s the perfect time to freshen up your fitness routine. Here are some tips to enter a new spring routine:
Buy new workout gear
Nothing gets you pumped for a workout like putting on a new pair of runners or tights. Combine a new workout wardrobe with stunning spring weather and you’ll be out the door getting active in a flash!
Create a program you can stick to
Writing down a workout program is a great way to keep motivated and stay on track. The finer weather might make you feel more enthusiastic about exercising, but make sure you set yourself realistic goals. If you haven’t been working out much over winter, don’t schedule yourself 45 minutes of intense cardio or weight training every day. You’re likely to injure yourself or give up on your program if you find it too hard. Ease into your first week of training and listen to your body – it will tell you what it can cope with. Gradually increase your reps, intensity and duration of your workouts over time and you’re sure to see results.
Make your workout harder by adding weights
Taking the dog for a walk or walking to the shops can be a serious arm and leg toning workout if you wear wrist and/or ankle weights (walking home with shopping bags instead of driving helps too). The added resistance helps to strengthen your muscles, speeding up your path to a trim and toned summer body!
Train with a mate
Training with a friend not only makes your session more fun; you’re much more likely to stick to your plan if you have someone to work out with. Team up with somebody with similar goals to you and get together a few days a week to work out.
Spring clean your pantry
Getting fit this spring will be easier if you clean up your diet. Start with some spring cleaning in your kitchen – throw out your unhealthy winter comfort foods and anything with low nutritional value, including sugary cereals and snacks, chips and white bread, and re-stock your kitchen with fresh produce. Invest in a clean eating cookbook or find healthy recipes online – if you eat nutritious meals and snacks throughout the day you will have more energy for your workouts.